There’s nothing like time together with family around the campfire.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- tomatoes, chopped
- lettuce, shredded
- onion, chopped
- black olives, sliced
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- taco sauce
- individual lunch-sized bags of corn chips
- When camping with a group, many of the activities revolve around meals. This fun, crowd-friendly recipe makes clean-up super easy without relying on paper plates. It’s the perfect anytime snack or a special on-the-go treat.
- Brown ground beef, drain the excess liquid, and return the meat to the pan. Add taco seasoning (according to the directions on the packet). Stir, remove from the heat, and set aside.
- Take a single-serving bag of corn chips and open it carefully along the top, so as not to rip the bag. (The bag becomes the serving bowl.) Add any toppings to the corn chips that you like, including the cooked ground beef, tomatoes, lettuce, and sauce – without over–filling the bag. Repeat for every member of your party. Then, take - or serve - your “walking tacos” to go.