We tailgate in comfort: We have TVs to watch the early games and we don’t have to worry about traffic afterward because we hangout and watch the late games.
Keith’s “TouchDown Tailgate” Steak Marinade
- Generous cuts of ribeye or porterhouse steak
- 1/4 clove of chopped garlic
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- And my secret ingredient: your favorite Italian dressing. Trust me on this one.
- Place steak in a ziptop bag or plastic container. Add chopped garlic - I love the flavor fresh garlic gives the steak. Add Worcestershire sauce. Add a generous amount of Italian dressing. Let it sit and marinate for a few hours in the fridge, or overnight. Take the steaks out of the fridge 30 minutes to an hour before cooking. Get the grill nice and hot, then place the steaks on it and add salt and pepper. Cook to desired temperature.
- Insider tip: Chop an onion and wrap it in foil with butter, garlic, and a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce. Then place it on the grill next to the steaks; you’ll love the flavor it adds to your meal.