There’s no better lesson to teach your kids: Never stop having adventures, never stop being curious, never stop exploring.
Lessons from the Road
- You can have really big adventures with little kids.
- Traveling with kids takes both planning and flexibility, but the payoff is worth the effort.
- RVing has taught our kids that there is something new to discover around every corner.
- Nature is its own playground everywhere you look – you don’t need swings and slides.
- Kids grow up really, really fast – so don’t waste a minute.